Sunday, October 17, 2010

A great crisp white wine (perfect for dates)

My second post:

A special thank you to John Borrell who provided inspiration for me to start writing this blog, if your ever in Poland I truly recommend visiting his very special Kania Lodge http://kanialodge.com.pl/en/


Le Coq D'Oc 2009 Chardonnay/Sauvignon Blanc (France)



Recommendation:

A great crisp wine for dates

First impression:

This wine was truly enjoyable. A crisp, fresh taste, not harsh at all. My wife, who is pregnant so couldn’t partake in the festivities, took just a sip and loved it.  

Intresting note: goes really well with a fresh cold apple.

Price and where I got it from:

30 zł (10$) – Which is a bargain for a French wine


Winery:


Grapes:

Chardonnay/Sauvignon Blanc mix (less on the sauvignon side.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment